Any Number Of Respondents
Any Number Of Questions
Any number of splits - examples include age, city, region, gender,
marital status, household income.
Three Free Splits Per Survey.
Any Type Of Questions - Including multiple choice, tick all, sliding scale ranking
You might need to know
Benefits of Online surveys:
In 2011, the Office of National Statistics published that 77 per cent of households had internet access and by the end of 2011 – 83.5 per cent of the population will have used the internet.
The internet is typically the most cost effective way to run a market research survey. It can collect robust and nationally representative data in a very short time frame.
Online research allows the respondents to answer surveys truthfully, without time pressure or influence from the interviewer – so can lead to better quality data.
Our panel has over 69,000 UK members. The panel was originally recruited via sampling specialists and since has grown organically. Panelists can opt to answer all surveys – but will be filtered out if a survey is not relevant to them. Panelists are also invited to participate in surveys via a newsletter.
All surveys are incentivised by a prize draw, which will vary in value depending on the survey length.
When joining the panel, each member is double opted in (goes through an opt in and validation process) as well as completing a profiling questionnaire – which we then use to store their relevant information and are able to target specific sectors easily.
Accuracy of panel:
Our panel is monitored to remove any ‘career respondents’. We pay special interest in any respondents who are seen to be completing surveys at speed or are entering contradictory data and they will be removed from the panel if they are found to be giving false data.
Text, pictures, video and audio can be included in the survey – the question types include single and multiple response, sliding scales, grids and open ended questions.
We can provide the data in a variety of formats – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS
As standard, you will receive three demographic breakdowns (usually age, gender & region) as part of the survey package and providing they have been requested beforehand, we can also offer a wide range of splits, varying from household income to which supermarket the respondent shops in.
Additional graphs and charts are also available on all surveys by request.
Censuswide.com complies with the MRS Code of Conduct (2010) which is based upon the ESOMAR principles (for more information visit www.esomar.org)
The main principles for the code are:
- Market researchers will confirm to all relevant national and international laws.
- Market researchers will behave ethically and will not do anything which might damage the reputation of market research.
- Market researchers will take special care when carrying out research among children and other vulnerable groups of the population.
- Respondents’ cooperation is voluntary and must be based on adequate, and not misleading, information about the general purpose and nature of the project when their agreement to participate is being obtained and all such statements must be honoured.
- The rights of respondent as private individuals will be respected by market researchers and they will not be harmed or disadvantaged as the result of cooperating in a market research project.
- Market researchers will never allow personal data they collect in a market research project to be used for any purpose other than market research.
- Market researchers will ensure that projects and activities are designed, carried out, reported and documented accurately, transparently, objectively and to appropriate quality.
- Market researchers will conform to the accepted principles of fair competition.
We currently have links with panels in over 40 countries and can access 7,355,000 respondents worldwide.
For an international survey quote email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 251 9955
Censuswide specialises in robust, quick turnaround surveys for the PR industry.
PR is our heritage, and we understand the need to gain good coverage without losing sight of the client’s brand message.
We also recognise the daily juggling act most PRs face, so we make the survey and data part as painless as possible.
From providing an initial quote to delivering your reports to a hard deadline, Censuswide pride themselves on the accuracy of results and quality of service.
We know what you need and we understand how you work – so for a quote, please call 0207 251 9955
Managing Director – Nicky Marks
Nicky has worked in the market research industry, specialising in PR for six years. She has worked with the PR teams for some of the UK’s largest brands on a wide variety of campaigns, helping to achieve coverage in high circulation titles, such as The Daily Mail, The New York Times, Vogue, Cosmopolitan and MumsNet.
Heléna Barnett Lonergan
If you would like a quote please contact us at email@example.com or 0207 251 9955 or fill in the form below: